6.23.2011

the littles have arrived!


 Oh my gosh... the most wonderful little package arrived in the mail last week...


 It was the "littles" from Michelle Geller's mini book swap!


 I have to admit, the packaging was so pretty I didn't even open it for a day or two... as tempting as it was. It was like having a Christmas present sitting there waiting just for me! I looked at it over and over again- wondering what little works of art waited inside.


 The contents of that beautiful little package were just as fabulous as the package it came in!


 Book after tiny little book... each one has it's own theme. Some even came in their own tiny packages. All were lovely.


There is so much goodness in here I couldn't possibly put it all into one post. These artists deserve better than that!!! Over the next few days I will share with you the talent that is out there in blogland- you will be amazed.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Sweet! Isn't it funny how we can enjoy the presentation as much as the goodie inside. And this surely looks as equally wonderful on the inside as it does on the outside. Lucky gurl! :)

-c

Unknown said...

Looks like fun Terri! I can't wait to see them in person.....

m i c h e l l e said...

Hi Terri...I'm SO glad you loved the little books! I L.O.V.Eeed them too! Your "Memories" little book was so fabulous and fit it so perfectly with the project as a whole. Thank you again for playing! I can't wait to do it again! :-)

xo
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...