9.01.2010

happy September!

It's hard to believe it's September already... but the weather has been changing and we actually had a couple cool days last week. The air smelled so good- it had that 'back to school' smell that reminds me of when I was a kid... although around here school has been in session for 5 weeks already!

I haven't been updating my blog regularly at all during the summer months, so I've a lot to catch up on. Here's a little project that I made to keep track of all those lists that I always seem to have going... (again, it's a class at Art Inspired Studios that I'm teaching this month!)...

It's a combination of new and vintage. I covered a composition book with the stripe paper- My Mind's Eye- and layered a piece cut from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop line. The vintage French bird image is one of my very favorites and that new organza rose trim from American Crafts is wonderful!
More books to come tomorrow...

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I've had no time to create lately and I miss it very much. Hopefully going to get some play time this weekend.

Love the bird image and your paper combo's. This turned out very cute!

-c

Unknown said...

Terri....I'm so glad to see you posting on your blog again. It's alway fun to see what you are making.
You are a great inspiration to me!
See ya tomorrow!
:3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...